We do not have a Data Protection Officer (DPO), but we are happy to help you concerning your questions about data privacy. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who are we?
We are located at Goudsesingel 96, 3011 KD Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
- "MoreApp's Services" include our products, services and plug-ins, including the MoreApp platform, mobile applications, downloadable software, and websites, including moreapp.com, but not those created by third parties, even when they are accessed through moreapp.com, the MoreApp platform or available through the MoreApp Marketplace.
- "MoreApp's Public Services" are MoreApp's Services provided over the public Internet and excludes MoreApp's Services installed on private infrastructure by our clients for their use only.
- "Personal Information" includes information that alone or when in combination with other information may be used to readily identify, contact, or locate you, such as: name, address, email address, or phone number. We do not consider Personal Information to include information that has been anonymized so that it does not allow a third party to easily identify a specific individual.
- "Non-Personal Information" is all information other than Personal Information.
Types of data
There are several types of data that we may process through your use of MoreApp's services. It is important to distinguish between these data types, because different data types impose different requirements on processing such data for you by us.
- Content Data - Any data that you or your users enter into MoreApp's Services that is not any other data type. Example: a user fills out a MoreApp form and submits the form.
- Support Data - Any data that you or your users provide to us directly in the support process that is not any other data type. Example: a user creates a support ticket and enters information in that support request such as the name of a user that cannot log in to the MoreApp Service.
- Contact Data - Data that you have provided to us in order to communicate with us. Example: your name and e-mail address that you entered upon signing up to a MoreApp account, disclosed to us by sending us an email or by raising a support ticket.
- Feedback Data - Data that you have provided to us in order to provide feedback to us. Example: your participation in a survey or a complaint that you may have filed to us.
- Usage Data - Data that is generated upon your use of MoreApp's Services by MoreApp's Services. Example: a log file or record containing information about login attempts by a specific user, time and location of a form submission or credit use by a user.
With regard to Content Data and Support Data, you and/or your organisation is to be regarded as the Data Controller. We are to be regarded as the Data Processor. The way in which we process these two data types on your behalf is governed in the Data Processing Addendum, which is an integral part of the End User Agreement.
Which personal data do we process?
Using MoreApp's Services, you can contact us, for example when you register your MoreApp account to evaluate, subscribe or obtain a license to a product or service, purchase a product or service, send us an e-mail or raise a support ticket. In such cases, we may process the following contact data:
- Email address
- User name
- Billing and credit card information
When you provide us with feedback, for example by means of filling out a survey or filing a complaint, we process the following feedback data:
- Email address
- Any other personal data that you may provide us directly
When you use MoreApp's Services, for example by means of authoring a form on the MoreApp Platform or filling out a form on the MoreApp mobile App, we process the following usage data, depending on your permission:
- Email address
Data about your activity with regard to MoreApp's Services, such as:
- Date and time of a form submission
- Location of a form submission
- Credit usage
When you receive our newsletter, we process the following personal data:
- Email address
- IP address
- Data about your activity with regard to our news letter
When you otherwise post personal data to MoreApp, for example when you post a plug-in description (Hook, Widget or Form Template), we may process any personal data that you provide to us directly. You should, however, avoid doing so, because that personal data may be viewable to users of MoreApp's Public Services and possibly the Internet.
Why do we process that personal data?
We process personal data for various goals:
Communicate with you
When you contact us for one of the mentioned reasons, we process your personal data in order to make contact with you and in order to maintain that contact. This allows us to contact you e.g. per email and e.g. in order to provide customer support.
Enable the provision of our services
We may use your contact data to enable the provision of our services, e.g. create your user account, process billing information, do account management or inform you about system maintenance.
Improve our products and services
When you provide us with feedback and/or by using MoreApp's Services, we process your feedback and usage data in order to maintain and improve a high level quality of our products and services, for example by means of dashboarding the use of MoreApp's services as a means of operations management and tracing trends and opportunities for improvement. We will do this based on anonymized and aggregated data as much as possible.
Research and report
By using MoreApp's services, we may process your usage data for means of research and reporting. We will only do this based on fully anonymized and aggregated data. We may share research reports with third parties, such as other users of MoreApp's Services.
Sending our news letter and mailings
When you have or are registered to our news letter (for example, when you are a customer), we process your personal data to send you our news letter or other marketing or commercial email. If you no longer wish to receive such emails, you can op-out from every such email that you have received from us.
Legal grounds for processing
We process your personal data based on the following legal grounds:
- To perform or prepare an agreement (communicate, provision of services, improve products and services)
- A legitimate interest (direct marketing to customers)
- Consent (marketing activities)
- Sensitive Data
In specific occasions, we may process sensitive personal data:
- When you provide sensitive personal data as feedback data
We strongly discourage you to send sensitive personal data to us if this is not necessary for our processing goals.
Personal data of minors
We explicitly do not have the intention to process personal data about minors, unless they have permission from their parents or guardians. However, we cannot check if a user is a minor. We therefore advise parents and guardians to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent that personal data about minors is processed without the consent of their parents or guardians. If you are convinced that we are processing personal data about minors without proper consent, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will remove this information.
We do not apply the principle where, based on automated data processing, decisions are made about cases that can have (considerable) implications for persons. This concerns decisions that are made by computer programmes or systems, without human intervention (such as a MoreApp employee).
Data subject rights
As a data subject, you have a number of rights regarding your personal data that we process. We will do our very best to meet these rights. To use your rights, you can contact us by sending a specific request to email@example.com.
- Information and access: You have the right to see what personal data we process of you. Upon request we will also tell you how and why we have processed your personal data.
- Rectification: You have the right to the rectification of your personal data.
- Right to be forgotten: You have the right to have your personal data erased. A legal obligation may force us to process your personal data after all. In this case we will inform you about this in reply to your request.
- Restriction: Are you of the opinion that we process your personal data unlawfully or incorrect? Then you can express this to restrict processing.
- Objection: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data. Is it for marketing purposes? Then we will stop processing your personal data as soon as possible.
- Portability: You have the right to transfer your personal data to yourself or another party.
You can also:
- Withdraw consent: For example for receiving our newsletter (opt-out). If you want to withdraw consent for other processing, you can contact us.
- File a complaint: Are you of the opinion that we don't act conform the privacy law? Then we would like to hear from you. You can also file a complaint at a competent advisory authority.
To make sure that the request to access data is placed by you, we ask you to add a copy of your identification to your request. In the copy, hide your photo, MRZ (machine readable zone), passport number and citizen service number to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but in any case within 4 weeks.
We retain your data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve our processing goals for which we use your personal data. For example, we will remove your personal data without delay when you choose to end your use of MoreApp's services, back-ups are retrained for two weeks, Mailchimp content is retained for 30 days, and logging data is retained for one year.
By using MoreApp's Services or providing Personal Information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of MoreApp's Services. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on MoreApp's Services or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach (or to withdraw your consent from receiving electronic notice), please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies & website visit
When you use our website, we may use functional and analytical cookies but only those cookies that do not collect Personal Information. In order to comply with this, we:
- Signed a data processing agreement with Google
- Process information encrypted and anonymously
- Have disabled the "share information" feature with Google
- Do not use Google Analytics cookies in combination with other Google Services such as DoubleClick and AdWords
- Only use the following Google Analytics cookies:
- _ga (2 years): registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website;
- _gat (session): used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate; and
- _gid (session): registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
We do not use (re-)marketing cookies and we do not authorize third-party products to MoreApp's Services to collect Personal Information through cookies or similar technologies.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
We do not share your personal data with third parties, except for carrying out our services. These third parties are in fact data processors. We work, for example, with Amazon Web Services (AWS Dublin) to host MoreApp's Services, MongoDB Cloud Manager (AWS Dublin) to back up MoreApp's Services, MailChimp (AWS USA) for sending our newsletter and with Freshdesk (AWS USA) to provide customer support. When you choose to use a third-party plug-in, you permit data to be shared between MoreApp's Services and the plug-in vendor. We also use Google Analytics. We do this only to carry out our agreement with you, for our legitimate interest or when we have your consent. These parties process personal data in accordance with the instructions of MoreApp. A legal obligation or similar disclosure, or a merger or sale of MoreApp to another company can also be a reason for us to share personal data with third parties.
Disclaimer to international users