New in MoreApp 5.14
What is new in the MoreApp Platform? The holidays are almost here and MoreApp has nice surprises for you! This update will be live on the 22nd of December.
Calculate with Fields from the Search-Widget
We added the possibility to calculate with fields from the Search-widget.
Set up an Automatic Payment
Automatically purchase a new bundle once you run out of credits! Set up the automatic payment at the Credits tab.
Rule Action 'Gets Value'
Now it is possible to create rules with the 'gets value' action. It means when your form meets the rule's conditions, the form will pre-fill the widgets you've selected. The rule works with adding placeholders to the rule from all the widgets, including the Search-widget.
What Else Is New?
- If static HTML-, Label-, and Header widgets are hidden with a rule, they will not show up in the PDF report
- You can now choose to show and search for a serial number in the Registrations overview in the Platform
- The ‘id’-column for data sources is now case insensitive
- Add a Reply To email at the Email tab
- The images in the email now get the filename that is configured in the Properties of the Photo-widget
- Renamed the 'Cancel'-button of the Catalogue-widget 'Done'