How to Boost your Productivity?
You feel that you could improve your productivity? We know that sometimes it can be hard to focus all day long, distractions are everywhere and at the end of the day you did not manage to achieve your to-do list... This blogpost tells you about the right habits to adopt at work in order to boost your productivity. Read MoreApps tips and tricks now!
Productivity is defined by the efficiency of a person. As open-spaces have developed more and more these past years, the workspace has been redefined and is now shared with more and more colleagues. As a result, it is noisier, chatting is more common between co-workers (hey, we are not telling you that's a bad thing to do!), we are more tempted to regularly check Instagram and other social media, so all of this together makes it harder to achieve your tasks. No worries, it happens to us all. We give you the chance to implement the rights habits to be more productive.
Right Habits to Adopt at Work
We gathered a list of habits and activities to adopt and implement at work to increase the productivity*:
- Take a break. No one can be 100% focused during the day. Our brain needs to take some breaks!
- Listen to music. Are you a classic music lover? Or maybe a hip-hop music lover? It doesn't matter what kind of music you like, if it can help bring out the best in you then go for it!
- Spot and stop distractions. Whether it is a chatty coworker or your phone notifications that distract you, spot what can be improved. You can wear headphones to politely indicate your colleagues that you are not available for a chat right now and switch off your phone notifications. You'll see the difference!
- Complete the most dreadful tasks in the morning. It will be much more easier for you to achieve the most dreadful tasks in the morning as your mind is clearer and fresher. You will be more effective and work faster.
- Have fun. The most important part is to have fun and enjoy what you do! Automatically, you will be more productive as you wake up everyday going to work motivated!
- Sleep. You might think this is obvious but many people don't get enough sleep, as a result you are tired and not productive. Try to set up and stick to a night routine: 8 hours at least!
- Write a to-do list each day. It helps to organise, prioritise and follow up each task. You won't spend any more time every morning by looking for what you need to do.
- Organise your office. Still using paper? Don't you want to get rid of all those paper stacks on your desk? Having a clear and tidy space helps to be more focused on your work.
- Be Focused. The Be Focused app lets you get things done by breaking up individual tasks among discrete intervals, separated by short breaks. Download it for free!
- Use apps and software that help you save time, money and trees. MoreApp is an app to create your own digital forms. Keep reading, the best is yet to come...
How MoreApp Helps you to Improve your Productivity?
MoreApp is a digital solution that helps companies to build digital forms using the Form Builder. You can capture data on site without any internet connexion as the app works offline. It is available for Android, iOS and Web. You can create any kind of form: work orders, checklists, work instructions and so many more! You will save time, money and trees as you put paper forms aside. In that way, you improve your employees' productivity because the work process is fastened. As a result, the communication is facilitated between the employees but also with your clients as all the information is received real-time. Do you want to discover the "Behind the scenes of MoreApp"...? Keep reading!
At MoreApp HQs we...
We like to challenge ourselves! So, in order to be productive at all times we:
- Take breaks. We have lunch all together and sync our Be Focused cycles.
- Play Games. We play basketball games (we even have an Excel sheet to track our scores!) and organise table tennis tournaments!
- Stretching our muscles. Every 2 hours, we stand up from our chair and do a 2-minutes stretching.
- Listen to music. Mostly a concentration playlist.
Ready to be even more productive with MoreApp? Then sign up for free now!