Form App for Different Type of Businesses
Discover how different type of businesses, no matter what industries they are in, can benefit from using a form app.
Whether you own a bakery or a bike shop, you are going to encounter paper forms in one way or another. It's common knowledge that tons of trees get chopped down as a result of this, and it is also costly for business owners in the long run. That's why switching to digital forms is becoming increasingly more popular these days. Not to mention the rise of mobile applications. MoreApp brought these two together and created a quick, easy and intuitive form app. Any business can make use of it and improve the efficiency of their work. The following list highlights our most popular forms in the Marketplace and how you can implement the form app in your business too.
- Visit report: This form app is used to note down the meeting details you had with a customer. For example, the date, reason of the meeting, points for action and more. The reports can be made on the road even since the form app also works offline. All you have to do is download the form from the marketplace and you can get started with it on the form app.
- Work order: The work order form stores client information such as working hours, materials and signatures. When the form app is filled in and sent, you also receive the work order by email. This way the registration is saved on both your phone and in the mail.
- Time tracking: This form app is very simple and straightforward, it captures the hours worked. You can also use other widgets such as the Subform to make multiple entries of the working hours and the different activities performed. Now the form doesn't have to be submitted multiple times by the same person.
- Receipt declaration: With the form app for receipt declaration you can make a picture of your receipt, include the tax, add additional comments and more. Moreover, MoreApp can also be integrated with another system, such as your payroll or accounting software. As a result, you no longer have to resubmit data in your preferred system for storage.
- Lead generation form: Lastly, this form app is used for capturing information to follow up on leads gathered at congresses, fairs and other events. Attendees can fill in the form with the type of information they'd like to receive from the company and check whether they want to receive the newsletter or not.
Besides these top 5 most used forms of the form app, there are still countless of other ways in which you can use MoreApp. Just have your paper forms at hand or ideas and start digitising them today. The form app is free to use and can be download on iOS and Android. But before you do that, make a free account on the Platform first. When everything is set up and ready you can start filling in the forms in the app!