Job Offer in Rotterdam: Developer
This is a full-time Job Offer, based on a 40 hour work week.
What will you do
Using your knowledge of front- and backend systems you'll contribute to making our SaaS product even more awesome. You'll use the latest and greatest technologies, frameworks and languages of your choosing. Lastly, you'll help migrate our product to a completely new infrastructure, using microservices, container orchestration and cloud tools.
As part of the dev team, you'll help us scale up MoreApp to epic proportions.
Need buzzwords? Alright, here we go.
Using infrastructure-as-code (IaC) we'll manage multi-premise Kubernetes clusters, running containerised multi-language microservices and cloud functions, continuously delivered by pipelines. All auto-scaling, auto-healing and zero-downtime, of course. On the front-end we're all aboard the Progressive Web App (PWA) train, building platform-agnostic applications using Web Components and micro-frontends. Batteries included.
At MoreApp we strongly believe that developing is a creative process. We understand that no developer is going to be 100% productive, all the time. So, if you feel the need to reset your brain and get a fresh look at things, you may dare one of the other devs to a game of Mario Kart (Beware, we'll crush you) or table tennis.
We host monthly 'Tech Sessions', where we exchange knowledge about various topics, this could really be anything tech related. Go to our Meetup page for a taste.
What you bring to the table
- You're willing to keep up with new technologies in the industry and evolve yourself
- You've completed an Information Technology/Computer Science study (or similar) on bachelor level or higher
- You're used to working agile
- You're interested in working on both front- and backend systems
- You're adept in both the Dutch and English language
- You've seen Office Space at least twice
What we bring to the table
- We'll provide you with a high end Macbook Pro
- We support you in working from home
- We'll reimburse you for phone and internet costs
- An awesome developer cave
- The opportunity to visit our colleagues in the Barcelona and Berlin office
- A challenge: Since we're aiming to always use the latest and greatest technologies, you'll need to keep learning and improving yourself
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not allowed.