French Marketing Executive
Ready for a new challenge as a Marketing Executive? As a Marketing Executive you execute marketing campaigns and implement strategies for the French market. Do you want to use your creative skills in an international environment? Join our team as a Marketing Executive in Barcelona.
What is MoreApp?
A SaaS company that helps companies digitise their work processes by eliminating paper forms. Our customers work in several industries and create their own digital forms easily with our tool. MoreApp is a vibrant and international company that has an informal and open culture.
What is a MoreApp’er?
As a MoreApp’er you are driven and hands-on! You like to be part of a growing team, that works closely together. MoreApp supports diversity, you feel at home in an international working environment. You think out-of-the-box and are always on the lookout for great ideas and improvements.
What does your day look like?
As a Marketing Executive at MoreApp, for the French region, you will work closely with the international marketing team. Every day is different! What will your day look like:
- You are always looking for ways to attract new customers
- Setting up and rolling out new (email) campaigns
- You will be our content creator (think about writing case studies and blog posts)
- You will take part in weekly and monthly marketing meetings
- You will support the Head of Content and Head of Google Ads
How do we work?
At MoreApp we work together as a Team! During our online weekly meetings, we make sure to check in with our colleagues in Rotterdam and Berlin.
At our office in Barcelona, you will work amongst a nice, young and ambitious team of 7 people. Our professional team supports growth and takes good care of each other. MoreApp has an informal and open culture!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a person to work within the marketing department and investigate how to improve our marketing communications with innovative ideas and has experience with Google Ads.
- Native French and excellent proven English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing & Communication, Business Administration or Economics
- Positive attitude and extremely customer-friendly
- Amazing problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a team and works independently
- Enjoys the diversity of the job while being part of a growing team
What you can expect from us?
🎓 Keep learning
- Your growth matters to us! We offer trainings and development opportunities
- We are constantly improving our product and we set high standards, so you will not be bored easily
- Involvement in the growth of a scale-up
🛠 Great benefits
- MacBook Pro
- Awesome office in Barceloneta, next to the beach
- Flexible working culture with plenty of responsibilities
Besides your salary, you will get:
- Awesome colleagues who can teach you some great Dutch, German, Spanish and Catalan sentences
- Lots of freedom to share your own ideas
- A company that supports your happiness and growth
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org